Week 4

Hey!!

Okay so I did not think it'd be this hard for my first week out. Everyone told me that your trainer is going to be awesome and it'll be super fun. Hahahah so all my hope's were way up and then they got shot down when I came out here. This is easily the hardest thing I've done in my life. I miss my friends and family beyond explanation and I've never felt more inadequate when it comes to talking to people. However I have nothing better to do then make the best out of it because when it comes down to it this is the Lords work not mine.

So I guess something to lighten the mood....I was out proselyting and knocked on a less active members door and next thing you know a giant dog turned the corner and I grabbed my trainer and took off. Fun fact you can't out run big dogs so luckily the dog wasn't ready to bite me and just stopped and barked very aggressively at me and then the owner came running out. You can say I was terrified.

Also another funny story we knocked on an interested non-members door and we knew he was home cause we saw him walk in. Next thing you know he peeked through the blinds shut the lights off quick and you could hear his bedroom door close hahaha.

I love you all this is not easy work but I am trying and enduring. Thank you all do much for your support!!

Also I'm in a foreign country in Nevada here are some pics hahahah!!!!!




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106