Week 7

Hey! 
This week was pretty interesting. I was in a trio with the zone leader and my companion so that was a super interesting experience. Next week is transfers, but I already know I won't be getting transferred because that's not what our Mission President does hahaha. I'll probably be in Ely for a good six months, but that's totally okay because the members here are pretty nice.  
So some cool things happened this week. We went on splits with members from the ward on Sunday and I went tracking with the man I was placed with. As we were driving out to go meet some less active members I didn't look at our area book and just wanted to go fully by the spirit. So I was prompted to go to this house where the guy in the car said the person moved, but I was like well I still should go try it. Then this lady answered the door I told her who we were and asked if she had any interest in learning more about Jesus Christ. She smiled so big and said yes and asked if we come by some time Monday-Friday anytime before 4pm. I was so pumped to hear that and see how excited she was so that'll be a fun experience.  
Also this week the zone leader and I saw a rattle snake on the road so then we grabbed rocks and chucked them at it and the I picked up a boulder and dropped it on it hahah I hate rattlesnakes. Afterwards we were driving home and this owl flew straight into our truck and died it was super sad. 
My spiritual message today is from President Ballard's talk "The True Pure and Simple Gospel of Jesus Christ" he says in the talk, "If Heavenly Father's work and glory is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man, then Lucifers work is to bring pass the misery and endless woe of God's children." Since we know these things then we should focus on Heavenly Father and avoid Satan's destruction." 
I love you all and hope you all are doing well I miss each and everyone of you and let me know how ya'll are doing I'd love to know! 
Here's some pics, love ya'll 
Love,
Elder Patterson

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106