Week 35

Hey everyone!!!

This week was good, we had some really good lessons with people that we are teaching!!

We are teaching a family where the wife is a member and the husband is not and they talked about wanting to go to the temple as a family, which is super awesome!!! 

We have 4 people progressing, which we are hoping to continue teaching and seeing them keep commitments so they can progress towards baptism.

We almost got robbed this week and it was hilarious but definitely a little interesting. He wanted our shirt and jacket and luckily I have a Tongan companion who would have destroyed him lol.

This week was really hard and I know that my Savior is helping me through the trials I face. I know when we continue to push forward our Father in Heaven will help us overcome our trials. 

Thank you all for all you do miss y'all and love y'all!!!

Taylor





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106