Week 67

 Hey what's up everyone?!? 


I hope everyone's week was sweet!! This week Elder Willett and I stayed super busy! We had quite a few lessons and one of the people we are teaching is getting baptized this Saturday which is super exciting!!! 

We also have been teaching another kid, he has some complications that are holding him up from being baptized but we have been brainstorming some new object lessons for him because it seems he has been shown everything already hahahah, it's always fun to teach kids the gospel. 

General Conference was super good this past week, hearing from President Nelson was super inspiring and it was good to hear from all the apostles and general authorities as well. I really like the part about letting God prevail in our life because more often then not we get caught up in a ton of worldly things and forget that eternal perspective and withhold ourselves from letting God prevail. 

Also I am in a full quarantine for the next week of my misison because two elders in my zone tested positive for Covid 19 soooo that's really unfortunate... I hope we don't have to miss the baptism we have scheduled for Saturday, but whatever is the Lords will is the way. 


I hope everyone has a great week love you guys!! 


-Elder Patterson







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106