Week 68

 Hey everyone!!!


I hope you are all doing well, we are finally out of quarantine here in Ely, I did not get the Coronavirus that I know of which is nice hahaha but some Elders in the zone got it. Luckily they are all feeling better. While we were in quarantine I definitely worked on my chipping and putting inside the house hahaha. 

This week Madalynn got baptized, it was such an amazing experience, she was so happy to be able to finally enter the waters of baptism!! She invited some of her friends that weren't members of the church which was amazing! She also had the biggest smile on her face as she was getting into the water where her grandfather baptized her!!

Other than the baptism this week not much else really happened since we were on full lockdown, but this next week we will be able to grind on doing service for people and teach some in person lessons. 

We are also able to teach non member friends and family of ours back home through zoom which means if any of you guys would like to hear more about what I am exactly sharing with people out here in Nevada I would love to do so!!


I hope all of you guys have a good week sorry for the short email Love and miss you all!!!


-Elder Patterson

Madalynn’s baptism day 




Golf with the Elders

Aunt Kari’s banana pudding 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106