Week 80

Hey Everyone!!

Happy 2021!!! It's so weird that it's already 2021, I feel like 2020 honestly flew by.

This week I burned a pair of pants because I hit my 18 month mark which was pretty cool. Another elder burned his shirt with me since he hit his year mark, and it was a good time lol. 

So if y'all remember how Gavin got baptized about a month ago, his brothers are now getting baptized in 2 weeks!! I was so excited to hear that they're going to make covenants with God which is so awesome!!! Since it's in Reno I have to zoom in again but it is okay because all that matters is that they'll be taking this step in their life!!

We had some sweet lessons this week, we found a lady through Facebook which was super cool, and we have taught her twice since then. She seems pretty promising but we had to refer her to some other elders here in Ely. And we had 4 nonmembers at church which was awesome!!!

I hope everyone is having a great 2021 so far!!! Miss you all

- Elder Patterson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106