Week 103

 Hey Everyone!!


This week has been a FAST week!!! We went on exchanges with some Elders and I thought we would do some past member family work. And so many miracles came from that. We were able to set up 4 lessons with some less active members and their unbaptized children. The people we talked to were so nice though, which was awesome!!

I also saw some of my buddies for the last time on my mission at zone conference. I got to say my departing testimony and it was emotional because I've seen my testimony grow so much on my mission. And I wish every missionary sees the importance of the calling that they hold as a representative of Jesus Christ.

Lastly, we have been teaching this gu thats been taught by missionaries for the past few months. This past Sunday he came to church for the first time. We gave him a church tour and when we talked about baptism at the baptismal font, and I could feel the spirit soooooo strong. It was such a cool thing to have him come to church!!

I hope everyone has such an amazing week!! Love you all!!

-Elder Patterson









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106