Week 106

Hey Everyone!

Well this is my final day here in Reno Nevada and man does it feel weird. I want to first thank everyone for being a part of this journey and for all the emails and letters. 

I can say without a doubt this has been such an amazing experience. I have for sure grown closer to my Father in Heaven and my Savior. The spirit I have felt on my mission has truly been undeniable. I'm so grateful I've been able to grow my testimony immensely these past two years and It has truly been a privilege to serve the people of Reno. It has been so amazing to meet all of the people here and make lifelong friends. 

I want to share my mission scripture one last time:
D&C 68:6: "Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."

Trusting in the Lord has made such an impact on my life!! And I know that He will always be someone we can trust even when it feels like we can trust no one. He is the way the truth and the light.

These 2 years have been absolutely amazing, I cant wait to see all of you!! Love you guys and again thank you so much on helping me get here!!!

Signing out for the final time, Love you all!!!

-Elder Patterson















Comments