Week 14

Hey Everyone!!

Wow I can not believe I have left home over 3 months ago!! So much has happened in my life and other people's lives in this long but short time period! This week was pretty good, General Conference was awesome. You get spoiled at members homes when you go over for General Conference because they give so much food and snacks I loved it. All the talks given were super good I enjoyed how the focused on Joy so much, because who doesn't enjoy joy!? 

Nothing super exciting really happened this week, they tore a house down next to the one we live in and it now looks super different. Also I got to hang around some horses quite a bit and man I feel like a country boy and well if you know me well enough you know I am not a country boy at all so it's still weird.

I actually had a super spiritual experience I want to share. So we went to this ladies place and she struggles with addiction while we were there she was super emotional and telling us how she wants to quit everything. I gave her a blessing and the amount of love I had for this lady was insane we set an appointment up to come over the next week and she was super down for it. Well when we came back her daughter answered and said she forgot everything from the last time we were there due to certain complications. So I was thinking what the heck why did we have such a spiritual experience and she forgot all about it. And then I just knew overwhelmingly that we are truly spirits living in a mortal existence. When we were over there her spirit was crying for help but her natural man was just losing hardcore to the adversary. And her spirit was just wanting to be nourished. So I genuinely feel we have to feed our spirits whether its through prayer or reading our scriptures. 

I love you all! Hope everyone enjoyed their week!!

Taylor

After picture of house next door


Before picture of house next door

The country boy and his horse

The country boy and his horse

Some new species of bug I found

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106