Week 26

Hey Everyone!!!

This week was a crazy one, so much happened in such little time! I am in a trio again. We will be with Elder Rubio until next week. I love the trio because it reminds me of Ely and all the good times we had as a trio.

We have been teaching so many people!!! Between our two areas, the 1st and 3rd Ward we have found 48 people this month and are teaching 51 all together. Let's just say we don't knock doors anymore and it's fun!!!

Christmas was a blast we got to hangout with the Boyd family for 3 hours and it was a good time. 

We have 2 people getting baptized in the other areas this weekend and I got to do their interview and it made me so happy seeing how excited they were about it, they are just so awesome!

I love the mission! I have seen such a change in my testimony and my love for others. They don't lie when they say your first convert should be yourself.

My spiritual message this week is from Mosiah 3:19. It says "For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father."

We all have the natural man within us, but we all have the opportunity to put it off and draw closer to God, realizing His will is more important than ours.

I love you all and hope everyone has a great new year!!! And I hope you all had a good Christmas 

Love, 
Elder Patterson 

The best zone

The Trio Life

Elder Rubio

Elder Jacob from Ely





1. Elder Rubio
2. The best zone
3. The trio life
4. Elder Jacob's from Ely!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106