Week 28

Hey Friends!!!

This week has been a busy week!! We had a lot of lessons and I got my new companion. His name is Elder Lasalosi. He is originally from a tiny island by Tonga called Eua!!! He is a very nice missionary and I am looking forward to training him!

This past week we taught some very powerful lessons to a couple of the people we are teaching. We have had a 9 year old on date for baptism for the 25th of January and now her mom also wants to be baptized!!! So we taught the commandments and she accepted the invitation to keep them so we are excited for them. We are hoping they can make the change and follow their Savior we are pumped to help them progress even more!

4 of the nonmembers came to church that we have been teaching and they loved it so we are hoping to continue teaching them all!!

I am really enjoying the mission life, immersing my heart and mind in the missionary work has been so fun and makes everything way better!!

My scripture this week is from Proverbs 3:5 it states "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding" 

I hope everyone is doing good! Miss you guys and have a great week!!!!

Love,
Elder Patterson

My new companion

Snow and more snow

A mans trophy room

The traditional tie burn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106