Week 31

Hey Everyone!!

I finally got to go back outside and talk to people this week!! It felt so good to not have to stay inside with the virus I had.

I hope everyone's week was awesome! Everyone out here in Elko is sad because the 49ers lost in the Super Bowl and it is super funny.

I cant believe I have already been out 7 months it felt like yesterday that I left to come on my mission, time seriously flies. This week my companion and I worked super hard to try and catch back up on the work in our area. Our legs have been super sore from biking at least 10 miles a day. We found a lot of people and we have a handful of people progressing toward baptism. 

The weather here in Elko makes no sense. One day it is 60 degrees and then the next day it is 18 degrees with snow hahahah. It doesn't make sense, but oh well.

It is sad when we have powerful lessons and put people on baptismal date and then they fall back into their addictions. It is such a common occurrence in this town and sometimes it can be discouraging, but we do find those few people that are willing to drop everything for their Lord and it is so cool to see those life changing experiences.

I hope everyone had a great week, I know this work is the Lords work and I love seeing the blessings that come from serving Him. 

Have a great week and Let me know how y'all are doing!! :)

-Taylor






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106