Week 41

Hey everyone!!! 

First I want to say thanks for all the Birthday wishes! This birthday was definitely a first for many things!

1. I am completely stuck inside for it. 
2. It is my first birthday away from my family 
3. IT SNOWED, I have never had snow on my birthday so that was definitely different!!!

What a good week it was! We began the week taking Elder Low to the hotel so he can go home. He was a funny Elder we will definitely miss him. But right before we dropped him off we got a call from the assistants telling us some people in our zone are going home. So because some people went home, Elder Topham joined us and I am now in a trio for the transfer!!

We worked hard this week and found 5 new people over technology, it was a miracle for sure! Like I said last week I am not taking a single day for granted anymore. There is so many missionaries that had to go home that wish they could serve. I know God has a special plan for them but I am serving with everything I have because this work isn't about me it is about Him.

Funny story, we video called this less active guy and he was live streaming. So 40 people were on his live stream and then he was like hey it's the missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints and then had us share the entire restoration lesson on his live stream, it was super awesome!!! He said his followers loved it and they want us to share more, it was crazy!

General Conference was super good! I really loved Elder Stevenson's talk about renovating our spiritual foundation to withstand the millennium. It really made me think about ways I can strengthen and build up my foundation even more. I also loved how everything was centered on Christ's church being restored to the earth so we can benefit from the blessings He has for us. If we "Hear Him" we will know what to say and do.

I love you all thank you for everything!!! Miss you guys 

Love,
Elder Patterson 

The New Trio


Dropping Elder Low off at the Hotel

Mountain Picture

Birthday Snow

Trio Video Call

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106