Week 58

What is Up Everyone!?!?

This week was pretty good! We have been grinding when it comes to missionary work. We are in the process of making some missionary videos for Facebook. We also got into contact with 4 new nonmembers and we have been teaching them. We are also teaching one guy quite a bit still and he is so close to taking a big step for his life and it's just been so cool to see him light up!!!

This week it was just Elder Christensen and I because Elder Schlese got transferred to a different area. We went to the golf course for our morning exercise which was super fun to be able to putt and chip it brought back some good memories. We also got to go golfing this P-day. I shot 5 over par which wasn't to bad for haven't playing in 6 months. 

Tomorrow is transfer day and I'm getting a new companion he's coming straight from the Home MTC and I'll still be watching over the best Reno zone but I'll also be comps with a brand new missionary which I think is going to be super fun!!!

Taylor











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106