Week 62

 What is up Friends!!!


To be honest I don't know where time has gone it seems like every day flies by here in Reno. Only a little less than 10 months before I am home and it honestly blows my mind!!

This week was super good! Elder McKay spoke to all the missionaries this week and announced some exciting things!! We can now go into members homes if we are invited and we can have in person exchanges with other missionaries. We still have to wear a mask and all that, but it's good to finally get a little more freedom.


We had 4 non members at church this Sunday and had 2 church tours following that!! It was so spiritual and cool to show them around the building and explain the pictures on the wall. Both people really liked the pictures and you could definitely see them feeling the spirit.


We also have been teaching a guy who went less Active right after his baptism. He's such a cool guy though and this week he said he wants to get the priesthood, he came to church and talked to our bishop so hopefully that will happen!!!


Not Much else is really new I went golfing today and it was super fun I played pretty good!


I hope y'all had a great week!!

Love Elder Patterson

Cool mural in Reno



Before Picture of our service project

Elder Bean and I playing golf

After Picture of our service project


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106