Week 65

 Hey Everyone!!


Man this week was full of so many blessings!! A girl I used to teach in Elko about 6 months ago moved here to McGill and still wants to be baptized!! So we are going to work with her and try and get that all figured out which is soooo sweet!!!

Another girl who has been meeting with Missionaries for a while is now living back in McGill as well! We put her on baptismal date for October 10th!! Which is super awesome!

In McGill/Ely a lot of our service consists of ranching so I guess I'll have to go buy myself some cowboy boots and a cowboy hat hahahah.

I miss downtown Reno for sure but I am so happy to be around some amazing families here on the east side of Nevada. 

I love you all have a great week!!!

Elder Patterson

The basement

The Boys

The boys part two

Leaving my trainee

Last day of the quadship


Comments

  1. A cowboy hat and boots are a must!! Sounds like an awesome area to be in. Took Pam Darrington and Toni Helwig to visit your folks last week and see the new house. Great visit !(They are grandpas sisters). We’re staying busy and healthy. Now that it’s a little cooler, Grandpa has been working in the train area again. Love reading your letters! Love you—❤️πŸŽΌπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106