Week 70

 Hey Everyone!!

So transfers happened this week and not much changed with my zone except my companion is leaving and I'm getting a new missionary who has been out for not to long. I'm definitely going to miss my companion Elder Willett he is a beast I'll see him again for sure!!

So this week I had a super cool experience. I was driving down the road and saw a guy who was at the park. I was like maybe I should turn around then I kept going and I went about 30 mores seconds on the road and the spirit hit me hard to turn around so I did. We got out of the car and walked up to this guy and he was very welcoming and we set up a time to meet him back at the park. We have met with him a few times and he wants to change his life around which is awesome!!

Also another cool blessing happened this week, our mission President told us to do our companionship study at the park so we did. And while we were there a lady came up to us and told us that something told her to go to the park and she did. So we sat down and had a really good lesson with her and had another two days later which was awesome!!! 

I love and miss you all!! Have a good week!!

Elder Patterson 

The Wylers

The service missionaries in my area

My grilling skills at work

A pot I spent 45 mins digging out of the ground


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106