Week 74

 Hey Everyone!

I can't believe this is going to be my second Thanksgiving on the mission! Time is definitely flying by and it's kind of weird.

This past week we drove to Reno to have an exchange with the assistants and man it was a long drive lol but it was good. While in Reno I got to see someone I used to teach when I was there, their family is awesome!! So it was cool to be able to share a message and catch up with them.

We also had some really good lessons with this guy that we are teaching in McGill he is so close to taking a step to follow our Savior. He has been coming to church and committed to keep the Word of Wisdom which is sweet!! 

Not much else is really going on the Nevada governor announced they're making more restrictions so hopefully that doesn't change what we can do as missionaries. 

I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving love you all!!!! 

Elder Patterson













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106