Week 75

Hey Everyone!!!

This week was good, it started of a little slow but it ended super well!! We got a text from Gavin, a guy I used to teach in my old area who has been praying about baptism for a year, and he said he got his answer!!! He is all in and it was just a cool experience to get a text from him saying he wanted to be baptized!!! Hopefully they'll let me go to Reno but I guess we will see what happens, I love Gavin though he's a beast!!!

Also someone we are teaching here in McGill has been progressing a lot, he's striving to live the word of wisdom so he can be prepared for baptism. This last week he was able to live it so hopefully he keeps it up, he's an amazing guy!!!

Not much else occurred this week, we were able to go to the Walkers who are literally the best, and I got destroyed in Foosball but hey that's okay lol. And we also went to our bishops house and had some bomb Thanksgiving food!! 

I hope everyone is doing well, Love you guys

Also you should go reshare my latest video of us dancing with the BOM on Facebook!!

Elder Patterson



The Walkers

A cute dog

Some food I made



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106