Week 76

 Hey Everyone!! 

I hope you guys all had an amazing week, I just got put into quarantine yesterday because some other Elders in our zone have COVID, so quarantine part 3 here we come!!! But in all honesty I am pretty bummed about being quarantined. Finding out yesterday was super hard for me because I was supposed to go to Gavins baptism and assist in baptizing him. I was also going to go to the airport with Elder Marsh and say bye to him. The bright side is Gavin is getting baptized regardless which is amazing I am super excited for him!!! 

Some other cool things that happened this week. I was able to give a blessing to a woman that was going to go through the temple for the first time on Dec 3rd but she got double pneumonia so she wasn't able to go. After the blessing the next day she got a call that she can get off of her oxygen tank and now she has a temple date for Jan. 7th!!!!

Also our extension cord blew up which was pretty whack but thankfully it didn't catch anything on fire!! 

Also please send Christmas cards of your family if you'd like too!! 
Po box #150010 Ely NV 89315

Love you guys, 
Have a great week!!! 

Elder Patterson

Standing on some ice

Me and my companion

Some fire food


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106