Week 84

 Hey Everyone!!!


Sorry I have been slacking when it comes to sending a weekly email. Not sure how many of y'all even read them anymore lol.

But these past 3 weeks have been hectic! I left McGill Nevada and now I am back in downtown Reno Nevada. I had to say goodbye to the people I was teaching in McGill, it was sad but I'll definitely have to go back and see them. My last lesson with Nason, he said how he's been really pondering baptism and that was amazing to hear!! He is so close, and I am grateful for the opportunity I was given to teach him. I also had to say bye to some sweet members! Ely and McGill will forever have a place in my heart, there are just so many amazing people there!!! 

Since I was transferred I got a new companion Elder Clyde, I'm definitely going to miss my last companion Elder Quist he was a beast!! Elder Clyde and I are here in downtown Reno covering the Riverbend ward just in the past 2 weeks I've met some amazing members which has been awesome! 

This ward hasn't had a baptism in since it was created back in 2019, so I pray that we will be given the opportunity to find those that are willing to let the gospel change their lives!!! I'm super excited to be here and to see the missionary work take off! 

This week we got like a foot of wet snow which was super awesome!!! Elder Clyde and I took our shovels and did like 7 pretty big random driveways with no cost. It was heartwarming to see how grateful the people were afterwards!!! Service is honestly the best because it just feels so good to help other people out!!! 

Also on Monday we got in a car wreck, this guy from California was turning into the parking lot that we were waiting to leave and as he turned he hit his brakes and slid smacking the side of our car. It was the first wreck I've ever been in being the driver so that was quite interesting. Luckily we were all okay, it was a hectic day. 

I hope everyone is doing well thank you for all the Christmas cards and gifts it made my week receiving all of those. Also I can't believe its been 19 months since I left Illinois time is truly flies by!!! Miss you all
Have a great week!! 

-Elder Patterson 

Some snow

A snowman we found

The bowling squad

The wrecked Rav4

My man Elder Butz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106