Week 92

 Happy Easter Everyone!!!

This week went by extremely fast, like Monday literally felt like yesterday. My companion and I have been walking a lot recently because the weather is so nice. Yesterday we walked for 6 hours street talking to all the people we saw.

We found 4 new people to teach and every single one of them has so much potential! Hopefully this next week we will continue to help them feel the spirit in their lives while we are around.

It's crazy to think next week I'll be 20 years old. Time honestly flies by so fast, my birthday will land on the day that I'll have exactly 3 months before I fly home. 

Thank you all for the emails this past week sorry I haven't been able to respond to many. We went golfing today so it was just a relaxing day. I shot a 74 so that was nice but the random guys we were playing with were pretty cool!! 

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!! Remember this week the amazing things our Savior has done for us!!! 

Elder Patterson







Comments

  1. Always good to read of your mission time. Bet you’ll need to replace those shoes when back home! Keep up the good work!❤️🎼🚂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106