Week 93

Hey everyone!!!

This week went by super quick with Easter and General Conference happening we stayed super busy!

Also the best news that I heard all week was that Elko Nevada is getting a temple. It literally filled me with so much joy to hear that!! I saw so many miracles serving there for 6 months so it was so awesome to hear a temple is getting built there!! 

We had 6 nonmembers watch General Conference which was sweet. 2 actually went to a nonmembers house to watch one of the sessions. It was a guy who we actually began teaching this week. He absolutely loved the talks, especially the ones on kindness and God's love.

We watched General Conference with the Portillo/Rodriguez family on Sunday and also had an Easter dinner with them. They're honestly such a sweet family, it was nice to be able to have a good time with each other, they also have a daughter whose birthday is April 6th so she came over with her kids and we celebrated both of our birthdays which was cool!!

My favorite talk at General Conference was definitely the one given from the Prophet, President Russell M. Nelson. I loved how he explained ways we can strengthen our faith because I feel that's something that a lot of people struggle with is just using faith to overcome the hardships we face in life. 

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!! Y'all are the best and I hope this week is amazing for everyone!! 

Elder Patterson












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106