Week 95

 Hey Everyone!!!


I just wanted to say thank you again for all those who sent their birthday wishes it was the best!!!

The work is still going forward here in downtown Reno. I'll be staying another transfer and my companion is staying the same as well!! I'm pumped to stay in this area because the work is picking up, we don't have anyone on date for baptism yet but hopefully soon!!!

Thank you for all the prayers and the encouragement to press forward. These past few months have flown by and I have just seen SO many miracles!!

My favorite part serving in Reno is the opportunity we have to go to the temple it's super sweet to be able to go clean the temple once a week. The peace and comfort I feel every time I'm inside is absolutely amazing!!

I hope everyone is doing well, love and miss you all:)

Taylor














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106