Week 97

 Hey Everyone!!

This week was super good today we went to the petting zoo and we also went bowling which was super fun!!!

But on the missionary work side we had a SOLID week. We started teaching a part member family. The wife is a member of the church and her husband is not. They're both 19 years old which is super crazy because they're younger then me but they're married!!! They've been reading the Book of Mormon this past week together which has been super cool, so hopefully they keep doing that!!

We are also teaching this other guy he is an absolute stud! His name is Lucas. We started teaching him on my birthday (talk about a miracle) but he's been to church twice since then and is reading the Book of Mormon which is sweet. He's been progressing so much I seriously love the dude though, he's the BEST!!

Not much else is happening. oOn May 22nd Elder Ulisses Soares will visit our mission so I'm super hyped to meet him!!!

I hope everyone had a great week, love you all!!

Also shout out to my boy Bennett English for getting married!!! 

Elder Patterson
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106