Week 101

 Hey Everyone!!

This week felt very long with transfers and MLC to be honest, but it was a super good week. I'm in my new area now, the Lakeside ward. My comp just found out he leaves to Honduras in a couple weeks so I guess this won't be my last companion lol!!! 

This week was very bitter sweet. I had to say bye to some amazing families in the Riverbend ward, along with some sweet people that we taught there. There was so many people that truly touched my heart while serving there, I'll definitely have to come back and visit!!!

In my new area we found 20 new people to teach this week. We walked soooooo much and honestly it felt very satisfying. We found a couple of Spanish speaking people and it's nice because my companion speaks Spanish, and I understand Spanish so I'm able to follow along pretty well!

I'm excited to be here in Lakeside these next 5 weeks and I truly want to give it my all before heading home. 

Love you all!!! Have a good and safe week!

Elder Patterson










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 106